STUDY IN CANADA
For several years now, Canada has been accepting about quarter of a million new Permanent Residents each year. For people with skills, work experience and a good standard of English or French, qualifying for residence is not a huge barrier. Once accepted, you can take pleasure from the fact that you will be free to live permanently in a country consistently rated by the UN as the world’s best country to live in.
Furthermore, Canada is the world’s second biggest country, rich in natural resources including oil reserves second only to Saudi Arabia. Canada is considered to be a relatively peaceful, safe and orderly country to study. It is the International leader in computer and information technologies. When it comes to university-level education, North America (including USA & Canada) inspires the academic respect and imagination of the world. Names such as Harvard, Stanford, Princeton, MIT, Toronto and McGill have become global education brands.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDY IN CANADA
- In the two most influential global university ranking indices (The Times Higher Education Guide and US News), North American universities have a near monopoly on the top 100 places.
- In addition to the more well-known institutions, the USA & Canada have a plethora of other high-quality public and private colleges and universities. You will find that a US / Canadian higher education adds considerable value to your professional development.
- It can enhance your career and prepare you for leadership in India or abroad.
- It will broaden your horizons and expose you to a variety of perspectives, the latest technology, and state-of-the-art research and training.
- A degree from the US or Canadian institution is a stamp of excellence that is of lifetime value.
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR GETTING AN ADMISSION
- admissions for undergraduate and graduate studies required minimum 65 % marks.
- 10th certificate (attested by public notary).
- 12th certificate (attested by public notary)
- degree certificate (attested by public notary)
- individual marksheets (attested by public notary)
- proof of english (get a letter from the college stating medium of instruction is english ) (as and when available)
- statement of purpose (sop) [need not be signed]
- letter of recommendation(2 nos)
- resume & passport. (Attested by public notary)
- photographs -- 6 copies
- pan card
- (each 5copies – 1 color xerox & 4 black /white copy)
- postal covers: 5 -a4 covers & 10- envelope covers
We follow the hierarchy to get the students process smooth and successful way
STAGE - 01 Full Support
- When the student reaches CAREERS PLANET office, we assist the student to fill the enquiry forms & we arrange them to sit for counseling sessions.
- We CAREERS PLANET understand the student needs & demands and we give counseling to the student according to their needs & demands.
- Students come from different background and they ask for different queries.
- We CAREERS PLANET clear all the queries of the students and clear all their doubts.
- We collect all the documents from the students and apply for the desired country where the students are interested.
- Once the student documents are received from our end. We send it to the respective university to evaluate it and get confirmation from the university where the students are interested in.
- Once the student document is received, we apply to the university where the student is interested.
- Once we get the Offer letter we will issue the offer letter to the student within 2 or 3 weeks. We give it to the students without any delay.
STAGE - 02 Full Support
- In this process we do the Visa process. As we all know, each and every country has different rules and regulations. We understand the policy of the student visa for every country. We apply according to the visa requirement of each country.
- We arrange all set of documents, fixing appointment with the embassy, preparing the student for visa interview. We give sample question paper to the students. So the student can prepare themselves well before going to the embassy.
- Once the student attend the interview and complete the interview session, the student need not wait until the visa gets stamped. Student can come after finishing the interview from the embassy.
- We CAREERS PLANET will collect the student visa from the embassy and handover to the student in Newlife Office and make the student comfort
STAGE - 03 Full Support
- Travel Arrangements
- Forex and Money exchange
- International bank accounts opening
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Registration in the university
- Career Counselling
- University Selection
- Application Guidelines
- Visa Guidance
- Pre Post Departure